Friday, September 19, 2008

My Favorite Spot... the Library!



Seymour Library has been rated one of the top 10 college libraries in the nation, and it is INCREDIBLE!  It's huge and and warm, with lots of old books and places to sit and study!  Here are some pictures I took the other night I was there.  I probably only uploaded half of the pictures I took- there are so many cool places in the library that I couldn't possibly put them all up.




me learning something new!



not taken at night, but a gorgeous study room!



some old guy. lots of these kind of paintings around.




^ this room is filled with old censuses






A book Jack and I found on the shelf- a Mark Twain book from 1902!



I love the way the windows are lit up at night.









Pretty cool!  The library is my favorite part of campus. 

No comments: